For timetable information see Traveline
- Real-time bus service information
- Touch screen journey planner
- Stirling and Clackmannanshire timetables
- Information on all bus services available from ticket sales
Ticket Sales Desk - Opening Hours
|Mondays to Wednesdays||0900 - 1645|
|Thursdays||0900 - 1300 and 1400 - 1645|
|Fridays||0900 - 1300 and 1400 - 1645|
|Saturdays||0900 - 1300 and 1330 - 1615|
Tickets / Other services available from the ticket sales desk
- National Express, Scottish Citylink, Park & Ride (Weekly, 4 Weekly and 12 Weekly only) and First Zonal tickets can be bought from ticket sales. Tickets for other services can be bought on the bus.
- You can also pay your household bills and make other payments: Council Tax; Gas; Electricity; TV Licence and Mobile Top-ups through Paypoint at ticket sales.
- National Entitlement Card and Blue Badges
- There are pay and display parking nearby, located at:
- The Thistles Shopping Centre (Sat Nav Postcode: FK8 1PF)
- It is only a short walk to bus stops serving a wide range of bus routes
- Stirling Rail Station is approximately 3 minutes walk away
- A taxi rank is located at Stirling Rail Station
- There are cycle lockers located near the bus station entrance that has to be booked in advance. You can only hire them for a year at a time, cost £20. There is also unsecured cycle parking at the entrance to the bus station
The toilets are open daily between 0635 and 1900, Monday to Saturday and between 1010 and 1730 on a Sunday. A baby change facility can be accessed by contacting a member of staff. The disabled toilet is accessed by RADAR key or by contacting a member of staff. Further information on RADAR keys, including how to order one, is available on the Disability Rights UK website.
Please call into Stirling Bus Station and ask at Ticket Sales or phone the Contact Centre on 01786 404040 and ask to be transferred to Stirling Bus Station Ticket Sales.
Opening times: - Monday to Saturday: 0700 - 1600
For your protection, the bus station is covered by CCTV and has on-site security in attendance