When you know your bin collection day you can print your Calendar below.
- Calendars For Waste 2019 20 Saturday
- Calendars For Waste 2019 20 Sunday
- Calendars For Waste 2019 20 Monday
- Calendars For Waste 2019 20 Tuesday
- Calendars For Waste 2019 20 Wednesday
- Calandars For Waste Wednesday City Centre 2019
- Calendars For Waste 2019 20 Thursday
- Calendars For Waste 2019 20 Friday
iOS devices (iPhone, iPad)
- Launch the Settings app on your iPhone or iPad.
- Tap on Accounts & passwords.
- Tap on Add Account under the 'Accounts' section.
- Tap on Other.
- Tap on Add Subscribed Calendar under the 'Calendars' section.
- Copy and paste the above Calendar Subscription Link into the Server text field.
- Tap on Next.
- Tap on Save.
Your bin collections will now be added to your iOS Calendar app
- Launch the Calendar app on your Mac.
- Click on File > New Calendar Subscription.
- Copy and paste the above Calendar Subscription Link into the Calendar URL text field.
- Click Subscribe.
- Click OK.
Your bin collections will now be added to your Mac OS Calendar app.
Google Calendar and Android devices
Please note: You need to use a PC or Mac to do this (don't try doing it on your mobile phone).
- Using your PC or Mac, go to the Google Calendar website calendar.google.com.
- Sign in with your Google account.
- On the left side, find "Other calendars" and click the down arrow button.
- Select Add by URL.
- Copy and paste the above Calendar Subscription Link in the field provided.
- Click Add calendar. The calendar will appear on the left side under "Other calendars."
Please note: Reminders aren't created automatically when using Google to subscribe to a calendar. To add reminder notifications you need to add them manually:
- Click on the arrow next to your bin calendar in the list.
- Click on Calendar settings.
- Click on the Edit notifications tab.
- Click Add a notification in the All-day event notifications list.
- Add the notification day/time you would prefer.
- Click on the Save button
Your bin collections will now be added to your Google calendar and you will be able to access them on any Android devices using that Google account. You can also optionally install the Google Calendar app on your mobile device from the Google Play Store.
- On the Outlook navigation bar, click the App Launcher and then click Calendar.
- On the Outlook Calendar navigation bar at the top and click Import.
- Select Subscribe from the navigation on the left
- Add in the Link to the calendar URL box, copy and paste the above Calendar Subscription Link.
- In the Calendar name box, enter a name for the linked calendar.
- Click Subscribe.
Your bin collections will now be added to your Outlook.com calendar and any smartphone devices using that Outlook.com account.
Please note: Reminders aren't supported in Outlook.com.